Pages

For Sale

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pirate's Booty!

Look no further than my friendly skull for my jewels--mine eyes have seen the treasure, argh! For today's Ways To Use It Challenge #178: Be-jeweled! The challenge is to use jewels *somewhere* in your creation, so I thought it'd be fun to add some bling to my skull's eye sockets! I still had my Creepy Crawly DSP within reach from the Halloween mini bucket a couple posts down, so I added a mini library clip holding layered More Mustard and Pumpkin tags and a few staples to my Irridescent Ice embossed image and there you have it! The bit of ribbon is leftover from last year's Martha Stewart Halloween ribbon.

4 comments:

Broni said...

What a cute card, Amy! I love the tags and how you used the staples! Cool eyes too!

Anonymous said...

Love those jewels!!!

Holly Young said...

Saw this card on SCS and that led me to your blog. I love this card! Great way to use the staples.

Elaine said...

I found your blog through your splitcoast submission of this card. So glad I stopped by - everything is incredible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...