Pages

For Sale

Friday, March 13, 2009

And the winner is...

...Michelle! Michelle is one of the responders to this post asking for guesses as to 4 different elements on the baby cards pictured below. You girls are so attentive to details; after reading all of your responses and taking a closer look at the cards, I realized that there were more than 4 differences, so I put all your names in a hat and picked out Michelle's name. I sure had fun reading your replies and I hope you had fun playing along!



Here is my list of differences which of course was not complete according to your discriminating eyes!
  • Old Olive layers on left; Kiwi Kiss layers on right
  • sentiment
  • sentiment banners
  • piercing below boat on left
I will be getting a little something fun in the mail for you, Michelle as soon as I get your snail mail.

See you tomorrow with another terrific Saturday SFYTT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...