Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 11, 2009

birdie thanks

I had some supplies on my stamping table yet from last Saturday's SFYTT and attempted to use my leftovers to create a card for yesterday's sketch challenge over at SCS, but it just wasn't working out, which mean it wasn't pleasing my eyes. I decided to give up on the sketch challenge (it's ok to do that!) and came up with this card instead.



The card uses some of my favorite things: Damask Designs (PTI); Birds & Blooms die (SU!), button-ribbon-bird cluster, and yummy colors--black, raspberry, kiwi and kraft. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Have a {tweet} day Ü

3 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

I'm loving this color combo.

Valerie said...

FAB card, Amy! I looked at that sketch too and tried, but like you, it didn't work out so I bagged the whole project.

Bethany Paull said...

I like this just as much as last week's, which is A LOT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...