Pages

For Sale

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hot Dog!


Today's card is a birthday card made for our 4 year old nephew using a Kim Hughes image from her set, Little Gal (CHF) along with sentiments from SU! (it's your birthday) and TCP (hot dog). The colors are SU!: Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry. I also used my Spellbinder's Labels 2 and circle dies paired with hand cut sentiment layers. The final embellishments are punched stars and red mini brads.

I'm making this a short post as I'm having major internet connectivity issues today, and I don't want to push it by taking too long before my next outage!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

This is SOOOO cute! I love the design and the colors are perfect!

Valerie said...

How perfect is this!

Leslie said...

So very cute! I've left you a surprise on my blog today;)

Cindy Major said...

This is SOOO adorable! Love the colours and the cute dog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...