Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hot Stuff, It's TCP Tuesday!


Today's TCP Tuesday challenge is a color challenge: blue, pink and orange, with the option of green. Jen is our hipster hostess with the mostess, so you can link your creation to her blog if you play along. Remember, there's always the chance you could earn some swanky TCP doll-hairs ($), so why not play along, eh?! All the swanky deets are posted on Jen's blog, right HERE!



If you tuned in yesterday, you'll notice that I've used the same sketch for my TCP Tuesday card, just cause I liked it so much! I don't think I've done a {row} of buttons like that before and I sure liked how it looked on the American Art Stamp card from yesterday's post, so I used it again today. My buttons are from TCP's Candy Sprinkles button collection, and I secured them with a line of red sticky tape--easy peasy!

{Hot Stuff} Kittie's hula skirt is paper pieced with a glitterified lei and hot pink crystal in her hair--I tell ya, she's hot stuff! The edges of the card are also glittered up a bit using TCP's awesome new Glitzy Glitter. I spanked up the scalled orange layer with another stamp from On The Beach for a little sumpin'-sumpin' and tied it together with satin ribbon from PTI.

I'll be back on Saturday with a fun SFYTT, but until then, I'll be in Florida attending CHA, meeting lots of my {pretend} stamping friends--sooooo darn excited! Hoping to have lots of chatter about that next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...