Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 31, 2009

Girl Friday Folder

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you all know or have heard of the infamous Valerie Stangle/11valerie11/Val from Cal, but if not, you need to know where to find her, so HERE is the link to her blog!

A few weeks ago Val showed an adorable mini accordian folder for which she graciously linked directions. She actually rewrote the tutorial and will be sharing is at a later date on her blog, so be sure to keep your eyes open for it! Here's my version of Val's mini using Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper...



Here's a view of the inside...isn't it the cutest?!



Thanks for stopping by today...we'll see you for TCP Tuesday tomorrow!

6 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

I LOVE this idea! Where did you find the chipboard? I think this might be a fun class project??? Was it simple enough to make for beginners?

Valerie said...

DARLING, Amy style!

Steph Zerbe said...

Oh this is super cute!!
I am gonna be on the look out for those directions...and that paper!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

So, so adorable

Jessica said...

Holy cow, is this thing cute! Might have to give that a whirl...

Philippine Realty said...

I love your idea. This is great. I think this is quite simple to make. Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...