Pages

For Sale

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feel Better Blend

My dear cousin, Joy, asked if I had a "get well" card that she could send to a neighbor, and of course I had "nothing" in my stash (wink), so I had to come up with something new! Why is it that I never dip into my stash of cards...I do love them, but they never seem quite right for the occasion needed?! Does that ever happen to you?

I decided to pull out my PTI Tea for Two set after seeing some sweet samples on Kelly's blog last week...speaking of Kelly, I'm guessing she's probably had her baby by now, so I think I'll hop on over to her blog after I get done here and see if there's any baby news! I was also inspired by another great stamper, Michele, to finish off the inside of the card, after seeing a couple of her "insides", like this one that I copied. Thanks for your inspiration, Kelly & Michele!

Here's my "outside", using Cosmo Cricket Everafter paper; Copics; rhinestones; messy stitches (as Mish Mash calls them); inked edges using PTI's vintage touch inking system; and Basic Gray ink.


Here's my "inside"...



Hope you're all having a great weekend...thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

2 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

Fabulous card, Amy! I just love the stitching! And thank you for your very sweet words!! (The finished inside looks awesome!) :)

Geny said...

What a beautiful card Amy!! I love all those pretty vintagey layers. And yes, I do the same thing, I have about a million cards but always have to make a new one when someone asks me for one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...