Pages

For Sale

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A toast to you!



I have had a pad of fun Crafty Secrets Girlfriends Notes for quite some time now, and I finally got the nerve to use one of them! Honestly, I just didn't know how to incorporate them into a card or some type of project, so they just sat gathering dust, and every once in awhile I'd stumble upon them...just waiting to be used.

This is a gift bag tag that I used for my SIL's birthday, and she's a New Year baby, so it couldn't have been more perfect for her. I added other vintage elements with the Damask Designs and Text Style sets from Papertrey Ink, and then topped the stamping with a piece of leftover K&Co. Classic K Margo patterned paper that I'd been using on my Whipper Snapper quilt cards. I topped off the image with a sentiment flag secured with a felt blossom and Foo-fa-la button.

Looking at that button reminds me of my first IRL visit with Lisa Zappa, who gave me the Crafty Secrets pad and talked me into buying the bag of Foo-fa-la buttons, all about a year ago. Here's to you, Lisa! BTW, Lisa is also the one who gave me my first Bingo card. Ü

I'll be back on Tuesday as your TCP Tuesday hipster hostess with the mostest, so be sure to stop in and play along!

Amy

4 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Perfect card for the occasion! Nicely done!

Carla Murphy said...

Awwww, this card is so sweet. Beautiful job!

Melisa Hunter said...

Neat tag! Love all the embellishments and the vintage feel.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Love, Love,Love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...