Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 2, 2010

Moxie Fab Classy & Elegant Challenge

I decided to create a holiday card for the Card Style Classy and Elegant Challenge going on over at the Moxie Fab World until midnight tonight, and here she is:



When I think classy and elegant, I think clean lines, so I tried to incorporate that thought into my design with a couple of fun touches to jazz it up a bit, like the argyle embossed pink velvet paper, the pink rhinestones, and this very cool and classy new Die-Namics label die I picked up at CHA in the MFT booth. I'm really loving this die, so that means you'll be seeing lots more of it!

Don't forget to stop in tomorrow for TCP Tuesday with "me" as your hipster hostess with the mostess, which means another supply challenge to be had!

~Amy

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Not only is this classy and elegant, it's quite beautiful too! Love pink for holidays! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...