Pages

For Sale

Monday, November 8, 2010

MFT Greatest Hits: Pure Innocence Snow Day


We're celebrating the Pure Innocence line as this month's Greatest Hits at My Favorite Things, and I'm showing off one of my favorites: Snow Day! I've also used the MFT Die-namics Sheltering Tree die. For more PI goodness, check out Kim's blog (the MFT blog) at 11am EST today to see who else is playing along today. Finally, here's a little something that sure does sweeten the pot...
From November 9 - November 11, all orders over $30 get free budget shipping using code BUDGETFREE. The code will reduce your order by the cost of budget shipping, which is $3.45. International customers may also use the code for a discount based on the US budget shipping cost, making international budget shipping only $2!
Another good reason to head over to MFT and stock up on your wish list!
~Amy

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute

Megan said...

This is such a cute scene!! Can you believe I don't have this tree die yet? It's a crime--I know. It's even more of a crime when you show me how cute it is and I still forget to throw it in my cart! Perhaps the next round?

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Amy! :)

Karen Motz said...

So perfect in every way! I'm confident she'll win the snowball fight! LOL!!

Kim said...

LOVE that scene Amy!!

Melody said...

Darling! What a cute scene! Love the polka dot background!

Lana Clarke said...

Wow just found your blog and I love your work!
Hugs
Lana x

Barbara said...

Beyond sweet, Amy! Adorably sweet scene!

Carolyn King said...

that is so cute! love it Amy!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute, love the colors!

Anne Tussing said...

Love the colors you used! The background dp is just like big colorful snowflakes falling!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

*sigh*-worthy sweetness, Amy! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...