Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sneaky Peek Week Day 3: You Rock My World!

Sneaky Peek Week
It's Day 3 of Sneaky Peek Week from The Cat's Pajamas, and I'm showing off a hilariously fun set called Idols! Carole, Leigh and Jen also have Sneaky Peeks, so be sure to stop by their blogs for true stamping genius with this set! This set was a bit intimidating to me, so I kept my card fairly simple, using the sentiments (song lyrics) to create a fun background, individualizing each image on its own layer and winding it all up with TCP Divine Twine in Purple Plum (yum-yum). One other fun embellishment I added is the sparkly strips by applying fine glitter to red line tape, above and below my main image panel...cause they ARE rock-stars after all!

Stop by Alma's blog for an entire list of today's Sneaky Peek events and sketch me in tomorrow for yet another Sneaky Peek! I'll leave you with a peek at the entire Idols set...

{smile}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this our band for when you come on over and watch me colour and drink wine!!! LOL This is awesome girlfriend!

Linda Nicholson said...

So stinkin cute!

Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...