Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Top o' the morning, Mate!


It's a bit hard to see my (computer generated) sentiment beneath the orange bow, but it's there, wishing you a good day, Mate! I printed the sentiment on Simply Chartreuse card stock (PTI) before die cutting it with my CutUps Big Scallop die from The Cat's Pajamas. I just can't make anything 'TCP' these days without my Big Scallop die! You might spy another CutUps die in the mix, the Wave die, holding up our adorable TCP whale from the A Whale of a Time set with a fun St. Paddy's Day hat (A Beary Good Year) perched atop his sweet little (big) head! I always find it a fun challenge to look outside the box for ways to stretch my existing stamp sets to fit 'other' holidays.

Oh, BTW...my card today is for this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge #148: Let's Get Lucky, hosted by our dear Susan Liles. Please check out Sus's blog for all the swanky details, hop over to Alma's blog to link your card, and don't forget SCS where you can hang with the TCP gang in our member company forum and/or upload your card using keyword: TCPTUES148.

Hope y'all 'Get Lucky' this week...just sayin'!
Amy Ü

2 comments:

Leigh OBrien said...

And this just freakin' rocks. You are such an outta the box thinker! Luvs it!

Cindy Beach said...

Your cards are always so creative, fresh and fun!
I've been such an admirer of your work for a long time, I just thought it was time to let you know!

I don't know if you 'do' awards, but I've given one to you on my blog today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...