Pages

For Sale

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sneaky Peek Day 7: Kick Some Grass

Sneaky Peek Week

How's that for a name, huh?! Kick Some Grass is the name of the set being Sneaky Peek'ed today from The Cat's Pajamas, and it features yet another key-ute bunny. We've had a bunny on a bike, a bunny in a hot air balloon, a bunny piloting the cutest airplane you've ever seen, and now he's taking a break in the grass and flowers!

I've got him all stitched up in red work needlepoint...yep, another home furnishing for you. I'm thinking it must be a need to recreate my home decorating or something, or...could it be that I'm on the verge of recreating my stamping room?! I hope so! Whatever the case, I hope you my version of Kick Some Grass makes you SMILE!


Check out Alma's blog for more Sneaky Peeks of this set...sure to be eye pleasing fo-sho! And, don't forget that tonight's the BIG night! We'll be kickin' up our heels over at SCS in the TCP forum with a Pajama Party featuring even more eye candy, leading up to the official release of all of these 'gotta have' sets from The Cat's Pajamas! See you there!
~Amy

8 comments:

Megan said...

So I've loved your work and stalked your blog for a long time. You just killed me with this one!! Absolutely perfection.

Linda Nicholson said...

A TCP stamp in your hand is always a good thing! This is absolutely incredible!

Linda

Nancy Thomas said...

OMG Amy, this is incredible! Only you would think of embroidering the stamp rather than inking it. Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Seriously this hurts to look at, it's so damn good!!!!!!! I think I need to try and recreate this for my stamp room...you have taken it to the next level for sure:)

jen del muro said...

this is probably my favorite project from the entire release!! so cute!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is crazy! Love, LOVE, this. Love this contemporary take on red work.

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my GOSH! I am SO impressed, Amy! I LOVE this!! Absolutely love it!!

Rachel G said...

I am in awe of such creativity! WOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...