Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TCP Tuesday 173 + Sweet Sunday Sketch 132

I've combined Karen Giron's Sunday sketch with Susan Liles' TCP Tuesday challenge to use any TCP set with 'wings' associated. As I started looking through my TCP sets, I came to realize there are a ton of them I could've used, along with the new CutUps butterfly dies, and landed upon this sweet, sweet set--Tweet Hearts. The name itself qualifies for the challenge, right?!  I also incorporated two CutUps dies--Rolled Nest & Grass, and if you're interested, the patterned paper is from Crate Paper's Neighborhood Collection.

As I think about this card and who I could send it to (that's just my 'functional' side--everything's gotta have a purpose, ya know!), I realize that those persons I consider and call 'my friends' are true, blue friends, to the gills in fact, and I'm so thankful for each and every one of them!

Ok, enough sentimental stuff...hop over to Susan's blog for the TCP Tuesday details and don't forget to stop by Alma's blog this week as well to link up your creation! I'm back to work today as summer vacation has officially ended for me, folks...don't cry for me, Argentina...I've had the last 8 weeks off (no, I didn't have a baby...it's that school based speech therapy gig)!
~Amy

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Oh my word, Amy! This is just adorable! Love the wavy flag and your image is just adorable! Love it!

Leigh OBrien said...

I love it when you're stamp, stamp, stampin' away, Amy. We've missed ya this summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...