Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

TCP Tuesday 185

This week's TCP Tuesday challenge is a sketch by hipster hostess, Leigh, so check out her blog for all the swanky details as well as her original sketch! I took a bit of Leigh-way (ha ha, get it?!) with the sketch, adding faux knitting needles where Leigh shows a filmstrip-type layer. I tried to knit a few stitches for real but ended up adding a few "pretend stitches" to each needle due to my lack of knitting skillz (where is my mom, sister or brother when I need an expert knitter?!).

The image is TCP's Sheepish combined with a wood mounted TCP sentiment that I've had for years, and I think it's just perfectly matched to the image! The sentiment is still available HERE along with a slew of awesome TCP wood mounted stamps, so be sure to take a look! Remember that every Friday in November is Black Friday at The Cat's Pajamas!

I'll be back on Friday with a fun little surprise, so come back and see me!
~Amy

5 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO very cute. :)

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just darlin'

webindia said...

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time Windows crashes... oh, wait a minute, he already does..by Revathi

Lori Craig said...

I've been behind in my google reader, but I have loved catching up with your posts. I love your cheesehead gnome. (Lucky you coming to Chiefs country this weekend!) This little sheep with the knitting needles...genius! Love your work, Amy. Hugs and if I don't make it back by before Christmas, I hope it's filled with happiness! <3

Anonymous said...

There is a great software Digeus I recommend it when there are problems with system. I also recommend to use Windows Tune Up Suite form Windsty. It is all-purpose tool for better PC maintenance and security..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...