Pages

For Sale

Monday, January 9, 2012

Special Delivery Sneak Peek

Happy Monday! I'm taking a break from TCP Sneaky Peek Week to bring you a peek at one of four adorable new sets being released at Your Next Stamps (YNS) this Wednesday. All four sets have been designed by Jenny Suchin and I'm lucky enough to be showing off Special Delivery, featuring one of the most beloved baby related images lately, the elephant. I mean really, who can resist a sweet ellie, right?!

I started with a baby onesie card base that I cut with my Silhouette and then added a paper pieced elephant and sentiment from Jenny's cute Special Delivery set. Ivory Seam Binding, pink heart stick pins and rhinestone snaps finish off the bling on this sweet and simple baby girl card.

Be certain to stop by the YNS blog for a complete list of today's sneak peeks. I'll be back on the blog hop circuit tomorrow with TCP and Wednesday with YNS, what an exciting week!
~Amy

2 comments:

Trisha said...

What a sweet little onesie. Love the elephant.

rs gold said...

except this web site provides feature based
articles.Thank you and good luck.
Gold On Runescape
FF XIV A Realm Reborn CD Key

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...