Pages

For Sale

Monday, January 9, 2012

TCP Tuesday New Release Blog Hop

Following on the heels of the latest release from The Cat's Pajamas is our usual TCP Tuesday Blog Hop, so grab a cuppa cuppa and let's get the party started! Julie is our challenge hostess, so if you'd like to star at the top of the hop, click on her name to do just that. Or, you may have hopped here from Susan's blog where you thoroughly enjoyed yourself, I'm sure!

Julie has issued am embossing challenge, dry or heat--your choice! I chose to heat emboss the sentiment in white and the bingo card in black for a little extra sumpin', sumpin'. In her challenge, Julie also used the phrase 'go wild', or something along those lines, so I went a little wild with her hair color, and while I'd never have the nerve to do it myself, my daughter would, and she's actually the one who suggested shades of purple--good call, Kendra! No matter her hair color, this sweet little Warm Fuzzies girl has stolen my heart and while she's more than able to steal the show on her own, I couldn't help but add a little Build a Bingo and Heart Rosette CutUps die.

With that I'm going to keep the show rolling and send you on over to the multi-talented Carole Burrage for  somethin' real nice and a good read to boot! Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
~Amy

14 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Great card! Love the bingo card in the background!

Alma de la Rosa said...

So CUTE! I love your paper choices and the bird on her head is to die for.

KelliJo said...

You and that Bingo card,... this is a GREAT card and I too love the purple hair, shoot, I just MIGHT do that it HAS to be better than GRAY!!!! :)

Lisa H. said...

I loooove her hair....I wouldn't be brave enough to do it, but I love it here. beautiful card, Amy!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, come on - I can totally see you with a few purple streaks in your hair, Puffy. I'll do it if you will! Of course, we'd have to meet up in person so I can make sure you don't photoshop yours in... Sound like a plan?! Love your card. She's getting around today - three in a row with Susan, you, then me! :)

Lisa T said...

I like how you combined the Warm Fuzzies girl with the Bingo stamps - not a combination I would've thought of. Her purple hair is great, too. :)

April said...

Loving the purple hair!! SUPER CUTE card..

Unknown said...

I LOVE her purple hair! Thanks for helping me think outside the box when it comes to hair! The rosette looks great as a backdrop, too :)

sharon g said...

I LOVE that girl!

Linda Nicholson said...

Love her purple hair! I did have a blue streak in my hair back in the 80s when new wave was all the rage! Such pretty patterned paper too

Linda

Linda Nicholson said...

Love her purple hair! I did have a blue streak in my hair back in the 80s when new wave was all the rage! Such pretty patterned paper too

Linda

Unknown said...

Amy I adore this cutie with her purple hair- so so fun!! Super colors too!! :)

Anne said...

wow.. how lovely is your card.. the color combo is so inviting.. love the little detials you have added.. I mmust admit I to love her purple hair..thanks for sharing..

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the bingo card background--it looks great stamped on the grid patterned paper--and the girlie's purple hair. I'm definitely not brave enough to try purple--going with a reddish brown tone for my own hair was scary enough!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...