Pages

For Sale

Saturday, March 24, 2012

TCP Tuesday 202: Kick Some Grass!


Julie is this week's TCP Tuesday HWTM (hostess with the mostest) and she's challenging us to create something spring-like with the required element of grass. As you can see, I've used The Cat's Pajamas' CutUps Grass Border die as well as Big Ticket to create my grassy scene. Now, I'm thinking this isn't all that 'springy', but I like it just the same. Of course, the sentiment, from Kick Some Grass, couldn't BE more perfect, right?! I'm thinking this would be a fun card to give my 17 year old son, Hank, as he heads to a wrestling tournament next week...if he was into hand stamped cards, that is {wink}.

Please head over to Julie's blog for complete TCP Tuesday details, and you all have a great weekend!
~Amy

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Oh I love love love this card!!! And the punt is fab! So funny!!!

I have a little award for you on my blog!

xxx

Valerie said...

Love it, perfect for a 17 yo boy who doesn't like homemade cards <3

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Amy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...