Pages

For Sale

Thursday, October 18, 2012

TCP Tuesday 232: NUTS About You!

I just love this week's TCP Tuesday challenge set by our dear, sweet Julie because it involves two things I love: TCP stamps and the possibility of using my Silhouette Cameo! Julie's challenge is to make a Fall-Themed Shaped Card, so duh, my Cameo was the only way to go, right?!

My 'NUTS About You!' card involved an acorn cut file from the Silhouette Online Store along with the CutUps Circus Panels die set, sentiments from Happy Camper and some fun patterned paper and recycled corrugated cardboard from an empty Bota Box of Pinot Grigio--another favorite of mine, snort!

I really love this challenge and hope you get a chance to play along as well! Link up your card over at Alma's blog when you finish up, and/or use keyword: TCPTUES232 over at Splitcoast, so we can see what you've created using Julie's challenge. You can also visit the TCP Member Co. Forum for complete TCP Tuesday 232 details.

Thanks for stopping by...y'all know I'm nuts about you!
~Amy

4 comments:

wendy said...

oh this is darling, I don't have a Silhouette but had started an acorn shaped card last night that I hand drawn ;) ... but wowzers your is terrific how mine will turn out is yet to be determined

Deborah Anton said...

Awesome!! I love the acorn look and all the elements you put on it!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Awesome card Amy! The shape is amazing, but the way the whole card comes together (colors, textures) is perfect!! I'm nuts about it! ;-)
Hugs!

Julie Marshall said...

So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...