Pages

For Sale

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Oh, snap!

I fell in love with this CAS card by Jodi Collins and was inspired to 'finally' use my LLD Cute Cameras Die-namics along with the coordinating stamp set from Laina Lamb Design, Captured Memories to make this quick and cute card. Captured Memories is one of those stamp sets that inspires so darn many card and scrapping ideas that I have a hard time putting them into production before they float right out of my mojo brain!
This card literally came together in about 10 minutes, no lie. The patterned paper was actually a scrap with the center circle already cut out, so I layered a scrap of ivory cardstock behind the opening, adhered my cute camera and popped the pink resin flower on top to add a little fun to the card.

I knew I wanted to use a bit of washi tape and this pink striped was just the ticket with my pink resin flower. The sentiment placement was inspired by Jodi's card. Quick and cute! I hope my card will inspire one of you out there today.

This little ditty will be going postal to my sister, the best sister a girl could ask for. She's continually documenting our family history through her lens. Thanks for the memories, Lis! ♥
~Amy



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...