Pages

For Sale

Friday, August 30, 2013

MFT Teaser Day 4 + WSC 139

Welcome to Day 4 of Teaser Time week with My Favorite Things! As always, you can see full set reveals, prize information and a full list of participating designers for today's featured products at the MFT Blog. Today I'm teasing you with Sending Thanks. You've seen it around since it was last month's Free with $60 set (yours free when you spend $60 at the MFT Boutique).

I've combined Sending Thanks with September's Free with $60 set, Large Scale Backgrounds, and this week's WSC sketch #139. You're also getting a peek at the Winged Beauties and Fancy Butterflies Die-namics. I know, lots of new must-haves, huh?

Blueprints 6 worked perfectly for this week's sketch along with a fun color combo: Steel Grey, Fuse Green, Kraft and Primitive White. I love the combination of the Large Scale Backgrounds polka dots combined with the Winged Beauties crew.

So glad you stopped today and hope you'll be back tomorrow, and the next few days, for more Teaser Time fun! Don't forget to check out the MFT Blog for complete Teaser Time information...including prizes!
~Amy

Teaser Time products below will be available for purchase Tuesday, September 3rd at 10pm EST.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a gorgeous color combo! The grey butterfly over the mustard panel...love it!

Vicki said...

Love those butterflies! And the colour combo!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your card and color choice!

Janet Christensen said...

gray is grand--on my wish list now

Kristie Goulet said...

This is one of my favorite color combos and that butterfly, aaaahhhh!

Unknown said...

I'm loving the butterflies.

Lisa H. said...

just when I say I don't need any more butterflies! HA! this card is gorgeous. I love, love, LOVE that detailed butterfly!

wendy said...

really pretty card, love the colors

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a very nice card both inside and out. Love it!

Anonymous said...

How has MFT missed my attention for so long? My 'wish list' is growing and it's all things from MFT.

Melissa said...

Fuse green and steel blue and dark gray...great colors together for an eye pop. Love your cards.

Pam W Merwin said...

Love your color combination and the dotted background - I am a HUGE butterfly fan so I fell in love with this card immediately :)

Tracey said...

Loving the colour combo! Gorgeous!

jan metcalf said...

Love your color combination!!

DonnaB said...

The butterflies are pretty. Everything is becoming a "must-have"!

Tammy H said...

Don't you just love how easy the Blueprints make creating a card! Love the color combo. Not typically a fan of yellow shades but this is subtle and the Steel Grey really tones it down.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

both cards are wonderful!

loulou said...

Lovely card. I really like that steel blue.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great color combo for your adorable card.

Unknown said...

Great color combo, loving the butterflies - great job!

PatS said...

Lovin' these new designs/dies. So many favorites. Your use of gray gives me lots of ideas. Don't usually reach for gray when creating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...