Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Stamp Club 138

Welcome to Wednesday Stamp Club with My Favorite Things! As always, the MFT Blog has complete details for this week's sketch as well as a handy link-up for you to see everyone's WSC cards and creations.

I've gone with a clean and calm look today, adding extra texture with Whip Cream and Sour Apple felt accents cut with Flat Bottom Clouds and Snowdrifts Die-namics and embossing. I used Barbara's tutorial for embossing with Die-namics seen here. The Kraft layer was first cut using the largest rectangle from Blueprints 6 and then embossed using the Chicken Wire Die-namics and then added a monochromatic strip of Kraft which I stamped with a sentiment from Peaceful Wildflowers in Black Licorice ink.

The inside of my card is simply stamped with another sentiment from  Peaceful Wildflowers and a swipe of Berrylicious ink stamped off once using a brushstroke from Abstract Art.

Thanks for taking time to stop by for today's WSC card. I love reading your comments!
~Amy

 These are the MFT products used on today's card:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...