Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club {Tickle My Fancy}

I'm sliding in at the last minute with a card for the current MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch #141 challenge. As per usual, you can see the original sketch at the MFT Blog as well as all of the lovely cards linked up by Team MFT and anyone else playing along.

Sketch #141 uses the Blueprints 7, the latest and greatest Blueprints Die-namics of which I am very fond! I've combined the colors Fuse Green, Blu Raspberry and Steel Grey laid out on a Primitive White base layer and card base. The Fuse Green layer is stamped with the current Free with $60 set, Large Scale Backgrounds. The Blu Raspberry feather was cut with Feathers and Arrows Die-namics and the sentiment is from the coordinating stamp set, Right On Target.

Inside is a trio of stamps from Right On Target stamped in Fuse Green, Steel Blue and Blu Raspberry.

Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you enjoyed your visit! I'll be back later this week with another Wednesday Stamp Club sketch card for you!
~Amy
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...