Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Release Countdown - Hybrid Camellia Flower

Welcome to the MFT Release Countdown with My Favorite ThingsMFT is switching things up and counting down the days to the new release next Tuesday, November 12th at 10pm EST.  Please visit the MFT Blog for complete Release Countdown details, including how to WIN cash to spend at My Favorite Things. Only 6 more days to go!

I hope you enjoyed the customized Letter from Santa I shared with you yesterday and have fun with today's card featuring the lovely Hybrid Camellia Flower and Layered Leaves Die-namics. I'm also giving you a peek at two more new sets - Striped Backgrounds and Banner Greetings.

I love how the Kraft Hybrid Camellia Flower neutralizes the bright nautical colors here - Nightshift Blue, Red Hot, Blu Raspberry and Lemon Drop.

A closer look at the lower Red Hot layer reveals embossed leaves. I simply die cut the Red Hot layer with the jumbo tag and notched elements of Blueprints 9 and then used the Layered Leaves Die-namics to emboss it. You can see a tutorial of this technic HERE.

Inside, I've again used elements of Blueprints 9, a sentiment from LJD Vintage Frames in Red Hot ink and a single Layered Leaves Die-namics.

Thank you for stopping by to see today's Release Countdown project. I am having so much fun with the MFT products from this release and CAN'T wait to show you a fun little gift idea tomorrow! And, I have to tell you that I love hearing what you think of my work, your comments are priceless to me!

~Amy
Please note that links to Release Countdown products will be available Tuesday, November 12th at 10pm EST.

18 comments:

Gypsy 2 said...

I've spied the way you have used the dienamic as an imbossing folder....love it!

Tammy H said...

Love the leaf embossing and the amazing bright color combo.

Tracey said...

I am loving the vibrant colour scheme!! Fantastic!!

tanja said...

do love this work by tanja

Sherilin said...

Nice use of the very vivid colors!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your color choice!

wendy said...

fab..great fun colors

Cathy Weber said...

The kraft flower really does look fabulous with the bright colors...that's why you are the designer and I am the person who CASES you!

Janelle said...

LOVE your choice of colors. The embossed leaves add a neat touch!

Colleen said...

Your gift card tag is so nice and bright!!! Love it.

Sabrina said...

Oh how cute and I love the bright bold colors!!

Amy Seigler said...

Love the colors! The flower is adorable. I think it's a must have.

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Amy, I am such a fan of your work! The bold colors and fun, graphic style are stunning together! LOVE this!

Felicia said...

What a very nice card. Love the cheerful colors.

AmyR said...

Such a cool card - love how you did the inside! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Amy! Great mix of vibrant colors!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Gorgeous card -- I love that kraft flower!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

AMAZING color combo and I LOVE the stripes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...