Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MFT Release Countdown - Day 6

Welcome to this month's Release Countdown with My Favorite Things! You will find complete countdown details each day on the MFT Blog, including how you can win prizes and full reveals of featured products.

Today I'm featuring a lovely set from Mona Pendleton Designs, Damask Designs.

First up is a CAS card using Damask Designs in Razzle Berry, Blu Raspberry, Steel Grey and Fuse Green. I can't tell you how giddy I am about Damask Designs - my head is reeling with ideas! Speaking of past-giddy, I couldn't help but add a few of my favorite Striped Backgrounds on the Fuse Green layer.Ü

Inside, I've stamped a smaller row of Damask Designs in Fuse Green ink, and the greatest part is, they're all one stamp, so no lining them up - the work is all done! A simple greeting from Grand Peaceful Wildflowers in Steel Grey ink and spatters of Razzle Berry ink coordinate the colors from the card front.

Remember those stacks of coasters we all bought years ago?! Here's your chance to bring them out of hoarding hiding!

 
I die cut three coasters with the largest Damask Designs Die-namics, stamped them with the coordinating stamp in Steel Blue ink, spritzed them with Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist and created a lasting holiday keepsake for the Christmas tree. Or, if you like, you could keep this dangling Damask Design up year round!

The tassle is fashioned from Hemp Cord and embellished with a pearl bead from my hoarded 'stash'.

Thank you for stopping by for Day 6 of MFT's Release Countdown! I hope you've enjoyed my Damask Designs and will come back tomorrow for more countdown goodness.
~Amy



18 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So fabulous, I love them.

zehra said...

Lovely card, I love the coaster ornament, I love damask and this is a great way to display it

Judith said...

The card has a modern colour combination and a classic detail, very pretty!
The Damask die-namics ornament is just beautiful!

Kim S said...

Beautiful color combo on the card - it shows off the Damask Design perfectly in the bold Razzle Berry. The ornament is truly lovely!

Janelle said...

I love the striking use of color in your damask card, and the ornament is such a pretty thing!

Anonymous said...

Love the razzle berry splatters. Great card and ornament.

Queen Mary said...

Love the ornament! What a clever idea with the gems!

De hobbydroom said...

Oh Amy i love your creations as Always!!

Sabrina said...

Very lovely!!

Joan V said...

Wow, your card had pizazz. Love those colors. Looks like the damask can be used for so many cards. Fantastic ornament bauble. Love your creativity. Thanks for sharing.

ScrapbookDBA said...

Beautoiful!

Tracey said...

Beautiful! Loving the colours on your card!

Colleen said...

Great card and the ornament is really cute too.

Sherilin said...

I love the ornament! What a perfect use of the supplies!

Trinket Junkie said...

those ornaments are adorable!!!

Nana Griffin said...

Beautiful ornament!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous GF!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic projects Amy! LOVE the damask ornament! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...