Pages

For Sale

Thursday, December 12, 2013

MFT Release Rewind - Perpetual Calendar

Welcome to the MFT Release Rewind, a chance to get to know a few more of the newly released products up close and personal! The MFT Blog has a complete list of designers playing along with today's Release Rewind, so be sure to check out that list!

Speaking of lists, I've used LLD Accent It - Months of the Year Die-namics to make a perpetual calendar - you know, the kind you can use to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries and what not. I'll admit it - I can use all the reminders I can get when it comes to birthdays and anniversaries!

January + Snowflake Splendor
My project is super duper simple and actually quite fun to make because it involves digging into your new and old stamps to find the perfect combination for each month. I started out with a 3.75 x 10.5 inch Kraft calendar panel that I created in MS Word, adjusting for the number of days per month. I then added the month using  Die-namics Accent It - Months of the Year in Black Licorice card stock and coordinating stamps in Steel Blue ink.

February + Homespun Hearts


November + Fall Foliage

December + Holiday Traditions

Sweet and simple, right?! If you have any questions, please leave it in the comment section and I'll respond as quickly as I can. Thanks for stopping by for my MFT Release Rewind with Die-namics Accent It - Months of the Year and a few other sets! I think this would be absolutely darling with some of the Pure Innocence images as well, or simply Damask Designs in different MFT Colors. Got your brain going, didn't I?!
~Amy


14 comments:

Lyn said...

I love this idea what a great little gift to give

Helen said...

Hi Amy,
This may be a simple idea but oh what an effect! Love it!

Alina said...

lovely idea, Amy!

Inge Groot said...

You always seem to come up with the most clever ideas Amy, awesome calendar!!!

Aileen said...

Wonderful idea and brilliant look. Thank you for sharing

Judith said...

I need a new birthday calender. Thank you for the inspiration, Amy!

Lisa H. said...

another great idea! love this.

Tricia T said...

What a FANTASTIC idea! I was going to be working on a birthday calendar for myself this year. This is inspiring me!

Tricia T said...

Thanks for the offer, Amy! I'm on a Mac so I don't have Word, but I know just how I'll tweak your idea to make it work for me. : ) THANKS!! : )

Marcia Taylor said...

SO clever!!! AND, beautifully done!!!

Heidi said...

Wow, what a great idea - I love it!

Birgit said...

Super cute gift idea! Great execution of all those wonderful stamp sets.

zehra said...

Great gift style, love the Kraft on Kraft

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun and creative project Amy! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...