Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday Stamp Club #154 - Friend

I'm squealin' in on one tire here with a sweet little card for the current MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #154, and I'll be back before you know it with Sketch #155! It's all about averages, right?!


My card uses an absolutely adorable new set called Best Friends. I could not love this set more.

Elements of Blueprints 8 along with the new Typewriter Text Background in Pink Lemonade, Steel Blue and vellum provide a sweet and simple backdrop for our little Best Friends girl in her fluffy pink dress.

Minimal stamping on the inside with a sentiment and sweet doggy from Best Friends in Pink Lemonade and Steel Grey inks. Lots of space for a personal message.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek. I hope you're enjoying all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays, and if you're not, tell yourself to stop and smell the snowflakes! As always, visit the MFT Blog for all of the up to date goings-on at My Favorite Things.
~Amy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute GF! Love her and the 'friend' die you used with her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...