Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday Stamp Club #155

I told you I'd be right back with WSC Sketch #155. If you missed it, I had a super late-in-the-week post concerning last week's WSC Sketch #154 featuring the adorable new Best Friends, but enough about that, let's get on with things, shall we?!

This week's sketch calls for rolling hills quite literally, so I pulled out my Die-namics Snow Drifts and Tree Lines and got to work! All of the rolling hills were die cut from Primitive White card stock, and the front hill is embellished with glitter covered sticky strip.

I wanted to add lots of texture which I achieved using lots of fun MFT products, including my beloved Woodgrain Background stamp in Electric Red ink on Red Hot card stock; Striped Backgrounds stamp in Gumdrop Green; and Polka Dot Cover Up as an embossed background.

I finished off the inside of the card with more Gumdrop Green Striped Backgrounds and a sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments in Chocolate Brown.

I think I can safely say that this just might be my last stamped holiday card for the year...unless I'm forgetting someone or something - like the 10,000 gift card holders I need to make yet. Good thing MFT has everything you need to whip up 10,000 gift card holders!

If you haven't already, stop over at the MFT Blog to see who's playing along with this week's sketch, and don't forget that you can win MFT cash for playing along! Thanks for stopping by.

~Amy



2 comments:

De hobbydroom said...

Amazing card with the new sketch :) love it!

Marcia Taylor said...

Such a CUTE card! Love your combo of patterns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...