Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch #234

I challenged myself to pick up one new challenge this week and decided on Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. The sketch is adorable!

A birthday card for a family friend who loves his Marco Andretti and just happens to be turning 53 on Thursday. 

I used the Small Checkerboard Stencil and a dab of embossing paste that I colored with Black Licorice Ink Refill to resemble the checkered flag and then added some fun glossy High-Rise Numbers

Simple birthday wishes on the inside compliments of Delicious Birthday.

Thanks for making a pit stop here today!
-Amy

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute!!!

kepsss said...

WHERE OH WHERE OH WHERE IS DAY 1 OF THE SEPTEMBER RELEASE TEASES? I'M NOT GOING TO GET ANY WORK DONE TODAY AT ALL UNTIL I FIND OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING TO SEPTEMBER!!!???

I Card Everyone said...

Great card, Amy... and there are those high rise numbers again... I'm probably going shopping - again!!
=] Michele

Celeste Goff said...

Great masculine card Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...