Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Paper Smooches - The Father's Day Files

We've got Mother's Day tucked behind us for another year, so naturally, we're moving on to Father's Day, right? I have a  fun card to share with you using products from the Paper Smooches May release that will hopefully inspire you.


I created a file folder edge using and then decided to add a little something to 'file' inside. There's even room behind to stash a gift card or another love note from the kiddos.

I also created a mountain-valley fold with my Scor-Pal for a more interactive card.

I'll be back tomorrow with some YNS fun and then again on Thursday with another Father's Day card, so I hope you'll join me then!
~Amy

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Okay, Amy... this is too cute not to share the how-to - video? What a fun card!
=] Michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...