Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 10, 2015

SugarPea Designs - Sugar Sketch 29

Hello, friends! I'm kicking off the week with the SugarPea Designs gang and a new Sugar Sketch Challenge . You can click on over to the SugarPea Designs Blog to link to all the gals playing along when you're finished up here. I have to confess that I did a bit of tweaking with the sketch to make it fit my obsession with the Sugar Cuts - Notebook Journal Card pencil die, and here's what I came up with! 

 As you can see by looking at the original sketch graphic below, I used the sketch on my top layer rather than on the card base...you see, right?! I used the Notepad Journal die but then cut the pink layer a second time, cutting off about half the width to make a cute little pink notebook paper. I layered a fun gold pencil on top and stamped a simple 'hello' from Take Note, this month's Sweet Incentive set (meaning it's free with a qualifying purchase..sweet)!

Displaying SPDSS29.jpg

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card. I really hope you'll get a chance to get crafty and play along with this month's sketch as well!
~Amy

SUPPLIES:

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Great card! Love the hot pink!

~amy~ said...

I ADORE this Amy!

Lagene said...

Awesome CAS card, love that pencil die!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...