Pages

For Sale

Thursday, September 8, 2016

STAMPtember Feature - Reverse Confetti

Hello, crafty friends! I'm so happy that you've stopped by today because I've got a special treat for you (and it's not even Halloween yet). I'm beyond thrilled to be sharing an adorable new Reverse Confetti stamp set exclusive for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember celebration called Forest Friends

I stamped the sweet owl and mushroom image and colored it with Zig markers. I'm just tickled that I can watercolor on Reverse Confetti's new Cloud White Cardstock.

After stamping one of the Forest Friends sentiments above my scene, I framed it with the cross-stitched All Framed Up Confetti Cuts.
Here's a peek at the entire Forest Friends stamp set. Adorable, right?! Be sure to stop by the Simon Says Blog for STAMPtember fun all month long!
~Amy


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...