Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Color Throwdown 421 - This Could Be Vodka

 Right?

I mean, anyone with a purple-tipped (tipsy) tail just might be bumping up their hot beverage.

It is the holidays after all.

I bought this adorably funny set from The Cat's Pajamas as an early stocking stuffer gift to ME because I just 'needed' it, and then combined it with this week's Color Throwdown Challenge colors - green, light blue, purple and black. LOVE this combo.

http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/product/this-could-be-vodka/
Keep in mind that the colors are generic and it's fine if you want to add in other neutrals, and use the keyword CTD421 on public galleries and #ctd421 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites when uploading your projects, because we love to see what you're doing!

The Color Throwdown Team is on hand with lots of inspiration, including our November Guest Designer and this week's Star Stamper:

Amy Rohl (me!)
Marisa Ritzen - November Guest Designer
Kevin Bray - Star Stamper

Save

5 comments:

Lisa H. said...

love this. I think I need to get this set. it always makes me giggle. love the watercolor touch you gave it.

I Card Everyone said...

could be? me thinks most definitely! love it!
=]

Wanda Cullen said...

Hehehe...adorable card! Love your watercoloring!

Claire Grantham said...

OMG this is so awesome I LMAO..love it and your colouring of it, I am SO buying this set. Clairex

Deborah Frings said...

This is so funny! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...