Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Sweet Peek Week - Terrific Ties + Dad Words

Welcome to day 2 of Sweet Peek Week with SugarPea Designs! Yesterday was all about mom and today is dad's day. For complete release information please visit the SugarPea blog.


My card uses a little bit of everything - a die cut tie border from SugarCut - Terrific Ties, a sentiment from the coordinating stamp set, Terrific Ties and SugarCut - Dad Words die cut. I layered everything on my go-to for masculine cards, SugarCuts - Woodgrain Journal Card

Thank you so much for visiting today. Please stop back tomorrow for more Sweet Peek Week!
~Amy



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the simplicity of your card! The wood-grain journal card is terrific!

BeverlyBL said...

I like your card. You used just the right amount of everything..

Lindar C said...

Very nice! Great colors and love the sentiment!

M DelValle said...

Love the texture on the card. Add to the "manly" feel of the card.

Urban Mermaid said...

Great CAS card. Love that woodgrain background.

McStamper said...

Love your card idea. Great masculine colors.

Vonmariedesign said...

Lovely card, love the colors and woodgrain.

liz said...

Love the tie. I can't believe I don't have a tie die!

Sue D said...

I like the masculine colors and the wood grain is perfect.

Chark said...

love the repeating tie border!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great use of the different dies on this card.

Laura Gribble said...

Very nice! I love the wood grain addition!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...