Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Color Throwdown 461 - Too Cute To Spook

Welcome to Color Throwdown #461! Amy Rysavy is this week's hostess with the mostess, so you'll want to check out her card along with the rest of the team and guests at the Color Throwdown blog. Also, remember to use the keyword CTD461 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd461 and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Most of all, have fun!

This week's colors got me in the Halloween spirit, so I pulled out one of my favorites from Reverse Confetti, Too Cute To Spook, and got busy making a scene. I also used the adorable spiky grass die that's part of Reverse Confetti's Nuts About You Confetti Cuts set and the Fright Night 6x6 pad. I also followed this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #239 which you can see below.

How about a little inspiration from the team and guests to get your mojo going:
Tammy Hershberger - September Guest Designer

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2017/09/case-this-sketch-239.html
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy 



Save

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH that paper!!! the cat! LOve!!!
=]

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and spooky card Amy!

Leigh Penner said...

Super adorable, Amy! I love your take on the sketch and on the colour challenge! Fabulous!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's an adorable card, again I really love how you've colored it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...