Pages

For Sale

Monday, April 2, 2018

SugarPea + Autsim Awareness Day Blog Hop

Hello! I am thrilled to be a part of a fantastic group of designers as we do our part in spreading Autism Awareness to our crafting community.  SugarPea Designs is a sponsor of this hop which is hosted by Veronica Zalis.

I created my rainbow background using the SugarCut - Diagonal Striped CoverPlate and watercoloring the negative cuts of the die in a rainbow of Zig markers. I then cut an round opening through which I stamped a sentiment from Sweet Sentiments - You

I am so happy you stopped by my blog today. Please be sure to visit the SugarPea Designs Blog for a look at some of the fantastic cards for today's hop!
~Amy


 

6 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

I love this Amy with the negatives coloured in rainbow colours. What a great idea (and an awesome Cover plate.)

Celeste Goff said...

What a happy and pretty card!

Andrea Hastilow said...

Love the bright, positive card. Thank you for using your talent to highlight such a great cause x

Annette Gordon said...

I love the colour! It is so bright, cheerful and hopeful.

TLady said...

I LOVE this colorful card & that you used a Diagonal Striped Die! SUPER JOB for this hop! THANK YOU for using your talents to touch the lives of those with Autism! ;)

Knowledge Fire said...

We started off in the downstairs pub area and then moved to the upper level of event space San Francisco, many tables were already reserved there but we commandeered some sitting space in front of a fireplace that was just the right size for our group of happy campers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...